Japan is well known for its amazing hotels suitable for holidays, business trips, and short stays. Whether you’re looking for a luxury experience or just basic accommodation, you’ll find something to suit your needs in the many establishments located across the country. From high-rise city hotels to cozy mountain lodgings and traditional ryokan inns, Japan has it all!
Find the Perfect Hotel in Japan for Your Vacation
Best Hotels in Japan
Japan is an amazing destination to visit with a wide range of hotels available for travelers. Here is a list of some of the top hotels in Japan:
1. Park Hotel Tokyo – Located on top of Shinjuku Park Tower, this hotel offers magnificent views of Tokyo’s skyline and offers nine quinine dining options, luxurious rooms and suites, world-class spas and cafés.
2. The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho – This hotel located within Tokyo Station features sophisticated contemporary style along with clean lines and a relaxing atmosphere. It has cozy bedrooms with double beds and modern amenities as well as outdoor balconies that look out onto the city’s sights.
3. Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo – High above the hustle bustle of the city centre, Shangri-La Hotel enjoys an elevated view overlooking the imperial palace grounds, offering five-star service right in the heart of central Tokyo. Guests can indulge in chic spa treatments or relax by the indoor pool.
4. The Westin Miyako Kyoto – Located in northern Kyoto near sights like Kinkakuji Temple, this Westin hotel offers comfortable rooms with upscale amenities including terry robes and slippers for each guest among others. There are three restaurants as well as an onsite bakery for guests to enjoy snacks throughout their stay here.
5. ANA InterContinental Beppu Resort & Spa – Situated in Beppu City on Kyushu Island, this resort caters to beach lovers looking for fine dining experiences combined with exceptional hospitality services from one of Japan’s leading luxury brands – Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts. They have many packages tailored to make your stay extra special ranging from weekend getaways to family holidays
6. Amanemu Resort – Nestled between Ago Bay coastlines and verdant hillsides lies Amanemu – a tranquil resort designed with exceptional Japanese architecture alongside artful gardens coupled with minimalist contemporary interiors crafted using natural materials to provide guests unmatched harmony within nature’s beauty
7 Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa – This stunning superior 5-star property boasts panoramic views over Mount Fuji situated not far away from Haneda Airport outside Tokyo on the waterfront where airliners pass at night adding extra sparkles underneath its premises when illuminated following sunset